Friday 24 February 2012

REVLON ColorStay foundation

I was recommended this product my a friend of mine, as my face has decided to break out and with a week to go until Paris, I don't fancy walking around with huge visible spots on my face. So after reading a few reviews of this foundation on the boots website, I decided to buy it. I have quite pale skin so I was hoping that this would be the right tone for my skin. 

After wondering around boots, I took the plunge and got in line at the till. I say this because it is quite expensive; £12.49. I'm really hoping this stuff is as good as everything says it is.
So far it has not disappointed, it doesn't make my face itchy with a lot of foundations, as I have sensitive skin, and it apparently stays on all day! 

The only thing with this product is that it hasn't got a pump so it is difficult to get it onto a brush. This is especially difficult the first time as I wasn't sure how thick the foundation was or how much I would need. Thankfully with this foundation you don't need much, and a little really does go a long way!
All I need now is some blusher.
Any suggestions?
x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! Although I'm not too sure it'll be pale enough.....

    As for blushes try the natural collection ones, they are cheap and raved about!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ivory is the lightest shade they do, it is really light. I asked a girl in the shop to match my skin tone before I bought it :)
      Oh cool thank you. You've got to live cheap and cheerful :) xx

      Delete