Thursday 2 February 2012

My fur coat

I love my faux fur coat, so much. I saw it last year in River Island; it was love at first sight. I tried it on and it fitted like a glove, and ever since whenever it was slightly cold I have donned the coat. 
I love how it is still cold; in some ways, because I get to wear it even more that usual. Whilst wearing this coat I feel amazing, it makes me feel really glamorous and of course warm! 
That's the thing with fur coats, they have always been glamorous and luxurious, and I suppose they always will be. Timeless in other words.

The cold weather is starting to get a bit old now. I can't wait until the day where I look out of my window in the morning, see the fresh morning sky and know that it will be warm out there. Instead of looking out of my window and seeing frost on the grass outside.
x

2 comments:

  1. I love fur coats too, this one looks amazing and v warm ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I prefer my one to the new ones I've seen on the high street this season if I'm honest. xx

      Delete