Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Crop Top

Much to my surprise I have started to like crop tops, which a few months ago I hated with a passion. However after thinking about it, if you put the crop tops with something high-waisted they can actually look really good. So after looking on Topshop.com and filling up my basket with an array of items; which I shall get on to, in good time, I stumbled upon their basic crop tee. The colours were to die for, with a soft mottled effect, I had to at least try them out. So I bought two, a light yellowy green and blue, hoping they would fit me. 


They arrived and I the yellowy/green top was darker than I thought, as the image on the website makes it look near enough light grey. But I love it anyway, I have nothing else that colour in my wardrobe so I was really excited to inject a bit of colour. 

I'm wearing the yellow on today with my River Island maxi skirt, which works amazingly with the mottle effect on the top. 


I'm also wearing my favourite necklace from Topshop, I love the gold against the yellow I think it compliments it well. I will probably wear this outfit with my black vans to complete a sports luxe look. 


x

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely :)
    I really like those crop tops! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah they're great and only £8 each with a wide variety of colours :) x

      Delete
  2. You look so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu :) I actually love these tops, they are so adorable! xx

      Delete