Thursday 24 May 2012

Happy Birthday Glossy Box

It's Glossy Box's 1st birthday this month and to celebrate they have sent out these special box's complete with balloon and birthday wrapping paper.


The box is full of beautiful products; as usual. However I got a free compact mirror, which is so helpful as I never have one in my bag, but not I do! Perfect. 
As well as this I got a few products, including two sample sized versions of Apivita's express beauty with honey - moisturizing and nourishing mask with honey. Which you can see here


As soon as I saw them there I wanted to try it out. I opened the packet and it smelt gorgeous, which is always good when you are going to be leaving it on your face for 10 minutes! 
During this time my face became warm so I could tell something was working, which was a bit odd but it wasn't uncomfortable. 
This face mask claims to 'penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to nourish and moisturize' and it really does feel like it as nourished my skin, it is now so soft and it hasn't left my skin tight or shiny! 
Reviews on the other items will be coming soon! 
Enjoy this amazingly sunny day! 
x

2 comments:

  1. Posts like these make me want to subscripe to the Glossy Box even more! x

    sanaxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, they are a great way to test out new products and find new favorites. I'll be posting about the other items in the next few days so check them out. xx

      Delete