Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you to Georgia over at Granny Gee who has nominated me for this award! 


Here are the rules: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you

2. Include a link to their blog

3. Select 15 bloggers you follow regularly

4. Nominate these bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated

5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

7 things about me: 

1. I have worn glasses since I can remember - I was probably 4 or 5 years old when I started wearing them 



2. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years 

Us on holiday last summer

3. I have the five best friends a girl could ask for, wouldn't know where I'd be without them.



4. When I was younger I used to run around my garden in goggles. I coincidentally unfortunately don't know where that photo is.

5. The house I've lived in since I was born is on the market, so soon I will have a new house, which is exciting but scary.

6. I went to Florida in 2010 with one of my best friends; it will always be the best holiday ever. TAKE ME BACK!



7. When I leave uni/get a real job etc, I would like to be the person who designs and makes magazines (art director I think they're called) 


My nominations:





No comments:

Post a Comment