Tuesday 9 April 2013

Loose lips sink ships

Happy Tuesday! 
I've been on a Fall Out Boy and Paramore music fest, hence the F.O.B lyrics as a title, I forgot how good they were! Anyway whilst buying some pj's in Primark yesterday I stumbled across a gorgeous midi skirt. Now I'm not great with midi's as I'm only 5'2'' tall, so I feel that they can sometimes swamp me a little bit, however this one from Primark seems to fit quite nicely. 


It cost £8 which is pretty reasonable, I love the acid wash tie dye effect with the electric blue - gorgeous. I'm really surprised with Primark at the moment, I've managed to find quite a few good pieces in the last few weeks, so well done Primark. - Haul video coming soon, hopefully, once my mac stops being a pain!


I also bought some dotted tights - at long last! I've wanted them for ages and haven't been able to find any, anywhere - until now! They were £2.50 which isn't too bad, but I think I'm gonna have to buy a few pairs, seeing as they will most probably ladder. 


I wore the outfit with my Topshop boots - which is pretty standard for me at the moment. I think I will always have to wear this skirt with some sort of heel, otherwise I will look tiny and even more weirdly proportioned.


I also wore my trusty Primark gold necklace, which I bought years ago and is still looking great. I have decided to stick to a few bits of jewellery instead of buying loads of different pieces, I'm going to go for more statement pieces. It will hopefully save me money in the long run! 


You may also have seen that I've had my hair cut! Yay. I got it done in Rush Southampton, a hairdressers that I have only been to twice, but it is the best place I've ever had my hair cut. I wasn't sure on what I wanted, so my hairdresser; Katie, said to keep the length (just take off what was needed) and maybe cut in a side fringe. I am so chuffed with it, she even curled it for me and told me where to buy velcro rollers so I can achieve this look myself! I highly recommend Rush salons, they are so professional and friendly (and they offer 25% off for students, and if you're not a student they're different deals)


x

2 comments: