Sunday 7 April 2013

Just another week #8


It's Sunday and I have to go back to uni on Wednesday! Not that I actually have to go anywhere, or travel, it's only a 15 minute drive every morning but, it will be nice to get back into a proper routine again! Instead of waking up at 12pm and mooching around all day, not doing much. 

So onto what's been happening this week:


1. This week has had it's ups and downs, first of all, I was sick on Tuesday, which wasn't great as I was going to book my tattoo on Tuesday. However I couldn't get out of bed - girl problems. Let's leave it at that. 

2. Just an image from my blog, I entered the Passion for Fashion competition in association with money super market, you can read my entry here, and there is still time if you want to enter! Competition closes tomorrow at 12pm! 

3. Me wearing my new Fedora! So glad I finally have one, read my outfit post on it here

4. A set of images from my Zara city office bag! Finally got my hands on it, I will be doing a 'what's in my bag' post later on this week, as well as a review of the bag itself. 

5. Another image including my new bag, new hat and new Elle magazine. I thought it looked really cute. 

6. Thatchers cider at the pub yesterday, with my parents. We had to get out of my house because we had a house viewing (we're selling our house), seeing as it was an actual spring day yesterday we decided to sit outside, and I had a pint of cider :) 

7. When we got home I turned the TV on to see the Mannequin was being shown, Ok, it's not the best film, but to see Kim Cattrall not in Sex in the City is a novelty, and the fact it optimises the 80's I couldn't resist.

8. My Elle May edition, I was quite disappointed that they have not included their 'Elle Inspire' section this month, as I think it is a really nice feature to have in a magazine, which people buy to be inspired. 
But you know maybe it will come back in next months issue. 

 I'm off to my boyfriends house tonight, to go out for the evening with his friends. Which will be a nice way to end the week. 
How has everyone's weeks been?
On another note, I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday and could do with some advice. I have no idea what I should do with my hair, what do you reckon? 
It would be really helpful :) 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment