Thursday 9 August 2012

Doc Martens

I managed to nab myself a pair of Doc Martens for £20 on a great site I stumbled upon, called preloved. I was trying to find a good pair of Doc's for Reading festival, which is in 13 days time by the way! Eeeeep. I chose these boots, as they last for ages, they are comfortable and they go with everything. They also fit perfectly with the grudge style. 


I know these boots are not brand new, and they have a few scuffs on the front, however they fit well, they are comfortable and they will still keep the mud out, whilst walking around Reading Festival (that's if it rains). I am so pleased with these, seeing as for brand new ones you are looking over £80, these are still in great condition. 
I would love to get a camouflage jacket, to go with these boots, I think it would look amazing together, but I shall wait until I have some money to find myself a jacket of this sort. 
x

4 comments:

  1. They'll look really good at the festival :) amazing you got them for such a low price!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe it myself! :) x

      Delete
  2. Meg, as im the owner of 3 pairs of lovely DMs, I give you a few words of warning....they may fit perfectly (all mine do) but they actually mould themselves to your feet. So the first few times you wear them out they will absolutely carve up your feet!! make sure you cover the back of your heels and the side of your big toes with plaster and wear thick socks. This is the best ever info anyone who owns a pair of DMs will ever give you!!! You will then love them more than life itself!! Your Auntie lololol xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, ok that's really great to know. I might start wearing them around and about now then so I'm not crippled at Reading, that wouldn't make for a fun weekend! I'm going to take some plasters and stuff with me anyway just in case they decide they still want to dig in! Hahaha, thanks :P xxxxxxxx

      Delete