Monday 27 May 2013

Summer Breeze - Outfit


I had a day off, so I thought I would enjoy this sunny bank holiday, unfortunately I don't have many summer clothes. I went instead with a simple white tee (Neppy Tee - Topshop), my Jamie jeans (Topshop - £46), a Primark tweed blazer (£14) and my cute black wedge/flatform sandals. 

I went into town to get my hair cut at Rush in Southampton, a hairdressers I really recommend! They added a treatment to my hair, which has made it super soft and it feels so light, along with taking some length off. I really love it. 



I took these photos outside in my garden because it was such a lovely day. 
The necklace I'm wearing is an old purchase from Topshop, one of my favourite. 


The wedges were £19.99 in New Look, and I love them, they are so cute and go with a lot of outfits. I have painted my nails with a Topshop 'Peel off nails' range, in On The Blink. Review coming by the end of the week. 
Hope you all enjoyed your bank holiday weekend!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment