Saturday 11 May 2013

Good Things come to those who wait

Good Things Soothing Body Butter Superfruit Extracts Coconut and Goji Berries

I recently got this from Boots, I say 'got' because I used my Boots points to buy it, so it was free! (Usually £5.99 for 300ml). I've never used the 'Good Things' range, however I had run out of a Sanctuary body lotion I got for Christmas, so I thought I would give it a go.

Firstly the packaging is really simple which is nice, I like the colours used and the doodles of flowers across the name etc. With the simple design it feels they may have put more thought into the actual product instead of the packaging, which is great. The next thing I realised is the smell, it smells AMAZING, it makes me want to eat it it, every time I apply it - it smells that good!
I was really impressed with the strength of the scent; in a good way of course, it stays on your skin for so long, the next day you can still smell it. Which personally I think is great.

The texture is very thick, which I wasn't too sure on, as I wasn't sure how it would apply or dry, but I was pleasantly surprised. It applies really smoothly and a little goes a long way, it also dries very quickly, which is good when you're in a rush to get out of the door in the morning.

Finally the most important thing to know with a moisturiser is how well it does it's job, and I would say it does it's job very nicely, with the added benefits of the amazing smell and quick drying time!

I would highly recommend this product, and will definitely be buying it when this one runs out, I may even try out the other products in the 'Good Things' range.

Has anyone else tried the Good Things range? 

Watch out Boots, I'm coming for you! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment