Friday 16 November 2012

The forest of talking trees, they used to sing about the birds and the bees


I finally bought some new jeans! I have been looking for a pair of high waisted jeans for a while now, I love love love anything high waisted as it keeps everything in! 
So when I found these beauties in Topshop I tried them on. They fit amazingly, they are the high waisted Jamie ankle grazer jeans, which I believe are quite new as I have never seen them before; I could be wrong.  I decided to go for a size down as they have 3% stretch in them so I don't want them going baggy. It's the first time I've fit into a size 8 in a long long time - trust me. Even though they are a smaller size than usual they still fit like a glove - a slightly tight one at that. 
They feel like leggings but still have the structure of jeans, without becoming jeggings. 
I love the colour too, I already have my pair of black jeans so I thought I would go for something different, plus they go with my brown boots I got for Christmas last year - result.


I wore these jeans with my new flecked oversized top also from Topshop. I bought it also in a size 8 because I knew it was already oversize but I didn't want to go overboard on the hugeness of it. I love the texture of this top it's really comfy and I can wear it with most of my wardrobe. So not bad for £18.


I wore my trusty grey and silver necklace from Mint Velvet, which is a great brand, as you get quality for less money than you would assume. I think this top needs a bit of jewellery to add a bit of individuality to the outfit. 


I wore this outfit with my trusty classic Vans, you could wear this outfit with heels as well if you were going out for an evening, I love extra uses for outfits. 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment