Monday 26 November 2012

Oh John Lewis you do Christmas so well

It was my work's Christmas do last night and it was such a great evening, it was held at the Grande Cafe in Southampton and it's such a nice venue. We had it in the same place last year and this year did not let us down on quality and fun. When we arrived we were given two free drink vouchers each, which were well used ;) and we were entered into a raffle to win one of 8 prizes including a holiday to Corfu! Which unfortunately I didn't win. But you never know maybe next year I might be lucky enough!
Whilst there we were offered a food buffet of Thai green curry and other bits which I didn't have as I had already eaten, but I did manage to fit in a bit of cheesecake, which was delicious.
My friend and colleague Becky and I also got to sit on Santa's lap! We had our photo taken and then received a bag of sweeties!


As I work on the fashion department at John Lewis, you can bet your whole months wages on everyone wearing at least one thing from the department. I was no exception, I bought this beautiful dress from Warehouse, it was originally £75 but with the price match and my discount I bought it for £42! 
Unfortunately this is the best photo I have of my dress, but I will definitely be wearing it again, because I love it!
Back to the party...there was also a photo booth, which was so much fun, Here are the photos from it.


Love love props...


I'm seriously thinking of getting glasses like these...


It was such a great evening, as there was also a club downstairs so we literally danced the night away
until we could stand no longer in our heels! Can't wait for other parties they will hold next year, they just get better and better.

Has anyone else had their work Christmas do yet?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment