Tuesday 20 November 2012

Pantene 2 Minute Colour Damage Rescue Treatment Masque


Whilst in Boots the other day, I decided to buy some hair dye, however my hair is so dry and non-absorbent that whenever I dye it, it just comes out really quickly. So I decided to buy some hair products to put moisture back into my hair instead. 
The first product I bought is this 2 minute hair masque by Pantene, seeing as I've dyed my hair since I was 14 my hair and not had it cut in ages, is in the worst condition. So I washed my hair as usual, and then chucked a load of this masque on, it smells really great which is always a plus. I then left it on my hair for around 2 minutes and washed it off. 
I was instantly impressed with how soft my hair already felt, and once I dried it, it felt even softer. I really like this product and will continue to use it until my hair is in good enough condition, to be able to dye it successfully. 
Does anyone have any products they recommend for helping with super damaged hair? 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment