Wednesday 25 July 2012

What I Wore on Holiday #1


I wore this outfit in the evening, as the crop top was too hot to wear in the day time. We went to restaurants most nights and I wanted to wear something different  from what I wore in the day time. I have just realised nearly my whole outfit is from Topshop (woops) 
I bought the sandals ages ago for £22, I found that walking around in them all day they became very uncomfortable! However they were great for wearing out in the evening as they were cool and they went with a lot of things. 
I wore it with a skirt I bought in the sale, for £15, which couldn't go a miss! I love the pattern and the fact it has pockets! I love pockets in skirts so much, not sure why but I love them. I can't be the only one, am I?
I then added my sky blue crop top which was £8 and it went really nicely, seeing as the skirt was high waisted, I think it looks great. Then the sunnies are from Urban Outfitters, I love the round frames. Definitely going to wear this outfit again!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment