Tuesday 10 April 2012

Two hours, two Norris's and a Topshop credit card...

Today has been so productive it's unreal. My sister and I went shopping, to buy things for the photo shoot I am doing for my uni work on Monday! Which is a 50's style photo shoot with a classic car, I am beyond excited. Anyway whilst in town I managed to get all my outfits together, in just under two hours, which was really quick. Whilst in New Look my sister and I stumbled across the shoe section; well how could you miss it! 
We were like two kids in a sweet shop, running around finding shoes to try on. I spotted these black ones, I know they are boring and black, however when it comes to black shoes I only have some really old wedges, which have got a bit boring. So I decided to buy them, they are really comfy and will go with everything. Yay! 

Also here's a sneak peak of the things I bought for my photo shoot...6 Days to go! 

x

2 comments: