Thursday 29 March 2012

The first week of the Easter Holidays...

I've had such a good half a week, as I've been hanging out with my boyfriends friends, who are all lovely! So I've been so chilled out, driving around, pigeons flying into my cars windscreen; thank god I wasn't going fast so no harm came to this bird! Building fires in the evening, whilst sitting on mattresses, drinking wine and looking at stars. I really have enjoyed my first week of the Easter holidays!

This week I've also bought a few new items for my wardrobe, seeing as it's still overloaded with winter clothes, which is a bit annoying when it's scorching hot sunshine outside! 
This is what I wore yesterday, well I was wearing my Levi 501's but then me and the boyfriend went into Southampton, where I bought this dipped hem skirt from River Island and I wanted to wear it as soon as I could find a bathroom to change in. 
I'm in a huge phase of wearing maxi skirts, because they are light and airy, they also go near enough everything! 
 This one was £22 which isn't too bad considering it is super comfy, with the cross over at the front. Also the skinny belt came with it! You all know how I love adding a 'rocky edge' to things and this goes perfectly. 

The top I'm wearing was £14.99 and from New Look. I love it! Seriously my favourite top at the moment, it's great because it's summery because it is sleeveless. It is also great because it's black and grey so it will go with near enough anything in my wardrobe. 

I bought a few more things but I'll let you wait with baited breath.
Enjoy your day 
x

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit looks great! Im on the hunt for the perfect skirt, and that top is so me! Im going to buy it as soon as possible :) xx

    ReplyDelete