Monday 25 March 2013

Just another week #6


Hi everyone, I seriously need to get my butt into gear when it comes to blogging! 
I will do some product reviews soon, seeing as I got paid this weekend, so I'll actually have some money to spend! Yay! So any beauty suggestions that you would like me to blog about/review, please let me know!

I started off this week getting used to being off of uni, I've finished for Easter, which means I have 3 weeks to catch up with all that uni work, I haven't done. 


Monday I decided to finally read my Elle April edition! There was a really interesting article in it called 'Why life begins at 20' so I started off my week, scared sh*tless about my life! Brilliant. 
To be fair it was a really good article and made me think about what I was going to do with my life, and I know that I really have to start getting work placements sorted and get my life in order. 
That evening, I went out to the pub with two of my best friends and we chatted over fatty foods and of course we all had desserts! 


Tuesday I decided I would create a 'work schedule' for my weeks off uni. Look at me being all organised! - not that I've done a lot of it on there, I'm an amazing procrastinator, however I have transferred the images of mannequins to my mac, so it's a start on today, at 5pm...


Found this poem in my bedroom drawer the other day, I think I was in year 5, so I was 9, I think? 
I couldn't spell to save my life, I'm quite surprised my Dyslexia wasn't picked up earlier! (I was diagnosed with that and Dyspraxia this year, and yes I had to Google how to spell that) 


Wednesday I went into town with my boyfriend, to pick up some Bi-annual magazines for one of my units at Uni. I have to analysis them, and my gosh I didn't realise how many times I would see a woman's nether regions! Even 'Pop' which looks like a 'Tween' magazine has naked ladies everywhere.  But you know, it's fine. 


Then on Thursday I decided to do a bit of sketching - I haven't drawn since second year of college! 
I am planning on getting a tattoo on my inside forearm, of some roses because they are so pretty. So here is my attempt at it, I am getting the tattooist to neaten it up though. 

Friday I can't remember what I did, and Saturday and Sunday I was at work. Sunday being my Dad's birthday :) Happy Birthday Dad! 


Best photo I have of my Dad. :)

How have your week's been?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment