Monday 4 February 2013

Outfit post #2 - ABC as easy as 1, 2, 3...

Happy Monday everyone! Hope it wasn't too much of a pain getting out of bed this morning and going about your daily life, but hey it's now Monday evening so well done, you've done it! Monday is basically over for another week. 
I thought I would show you what I wore to Uni today, I saw this shirt on Lily's blog, and just had to have it! It's so different from anything I've seen before and I love the slouchy fit, the other thing about this shirt is it was only £12 in Primark! I don't often shop in there because I feel that things are just going to fall apart, but I'm trying to limit my spending at the moment, so Primark is now going to be my go-to shop I think. 


I wore this shirt with a white camisole underneath which I bought from New Look for £3.99, which is always handy to have, especially with sheer shirts like this one. I don't often wear loads of white, however I think it freshens up my look and I can wear it with so many different colours if I want to. 
I wore this shirt with my burgundy Jamie jeans from Topshop and my River Island boots, which feature in my first vlog, if you haven't seen it, watch it here


I also wore my grey Topshop blazer with the ensemble, as it is still chilly outside, and it gives me that little added warmth, along with my coat of course. I really like the blazer with the outfit, as it makes it look more formal and sophisticated. As it is a light grey it still keeps this outfit light and fresh but blends in with the burgundy jeans nicely. 


I decided to wear a necklace over the shirt but under the collar, I think it looks pretty effective, it's from Primark a very long time ago, and has tarnished a lot but it still looks nice - from a distance. I also wore my trusty watch (Michael Kors) as I now wear it near enough every day, my wrist feels naked without it! I didn't wear any other jewelry today as I basically couldn't be asked. It is Monday after all - can you blame me? 

Then I got bored and made this face....



I hope you've all had a good start to the week, if not things can only get better! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment