Saturday 6 October 2012

Cat Tee

I saw this in Topshop on Thursday and ran straight over to it, to get a closer look. I had to try it on, I've wanted a t-shirt with a cat on it for a while, not sure why but they are great. Topshop also had 20% off the other day for students, where I got this top for only £12.60! 


I wore it yesterday, with a pair of thick HM leggings, and my vans (standard combination for me). 
It looks great, and the cats eyes are a beautiful green, which would look great with a pair of dark green jeans. If I can find a pair that actually fit me!


Any suggestions on some dark green high waisted jeans available in petite would be welcomed! 
x

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm wearing this right now!!

    I love it!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Great minds think alike, as they say :p
      Xx

      Delete