Wednesday 21 October 2015

Outfit - Borg Denim Jacket


Last week I bought this denim borg jacket and I am in love! It's so cosy and makes me look slightly cool - generally this is a hard thing to do so anything that helps is a bonus in my book. I bought it from Topshop, I ordered the 8 but I needed the 10, so swapped it in store and it fits like a dream. 



I wore this outfit when my boyfriend and I went to Bristol for the day and it kept me nice and toasty all day, along with the tartan scarf (bought last year) from Urban Outfitters of course. I wore a roll neck from River Island, and I really wish I could go back in time and pick up the black and grey versions of this as it is such a perfect little roll neck. 


I wore my *NEW* Jamie jeans, which actually fit higher than the older versions, however I did have to go up a size. They do fit really nicely though and love how they come up higher than previous pairs. My trusty Office boots were a great shoe choice for a day of walking however I probably should have worn my converse for ultimate comfort! 


I will be doing a post on my visit to Bristol soon, so don't miss it! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment