Monday 26 October 2015

Monday Must - The Metallic Skirt

Oh my oh my oh my this skirt. It needs no introduction.

Metallic leather pelmet skirt warehouse

I can not get over how beautiful this skirt is. I noticed it on the Warehouse Instagram about a week ago and it has just come in online and I just need it in my life. This would have to be a key piece in my winter wardrobe, with a pair of tights and black boots would just be the dream. It's £65 so it's a bit pricey but I know this kind of skirt is the perfect style for me. So so so tempted but I might just have to wait a little longer. 
Metallics are everywhere at the moment so I may be able to find something similar and cheaper somewhere else. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!
x

2 comments:

  1. Metallics can be worn every season. I'd say buy it! Especially if it's leather
    Dawn
    www.BrilliantOrchid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is leather, I'll have to see if it's still for sale :)

      Delete