Tuesday 29 July 2014

Kimono Lovin'

Last Saturday me and the boy went to Bournemouth for the day, it was baking hot, the beach was packed so we went around Bournemouth town for most of the day. We stopped for lunch in 60 Million Postcards, which is such a nice pub, with board games available behind the bar and nicely priced food/drink. 

60 Million Postcards - Pub in Bourmeouth

I had the beef burger with Chorizo and Halloumi and it was lush, along with an Aspall cider - Yum!

This is what I wore...

Dress: Boohoo
Kimono and Bag : Primark
Necklace: BornPrettyStore
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Vans

Now I absolutely love Kimono's I think I have a serious problem! Whenever I see one I want it so bad! I have stopped myself recently from buying anymore as my wardrobe is packed. 
I decided to wear this long kimono which is from Primark, as it brightened up a dull grey dress. Don't get my wrong I love the dress but it definitely needs brightening up. 


I find it really difficult to dress for hot weather as I don't like wearing shorts (even though I own a few pairs and wish I wore them!) so this dress was an easy one, it is long enough to cover my thighs, and because it's plain I can put it with all of my kimono's! 


What have you been wearing to keep cool this summer? 
x

2 comments: