Tuesday 28 July 2015

Outfit - The Striped Top


I love stripes! Mainly this kind -black with white stripes, it's like stripe heaven. This top didn't even cost me much, it was £4 in Primark! You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a cool chic vibe, which is always good in my opinion. 



Please ignore the happy fringe.  I was going to buy a short sleeved version from Warehouse but it was so much more expensive and seeing as I prefer winter clothes I went for the long sleeved version.  I think I might even buy it in the burgundy with white stripe - please someone tell me when I have too many stripes...what am I kidding, you can never have enough stripes!


I wore the striped top tucked into my new button up denim skirt which I bought from Topshop for £28. I love this skirt, it is perfect with a pair of tights and boots. Pair it with a leather jacket and this will most probably become my winter staple. 


I even did my make up today, you can't really see because of my glasses but I even did eyeshadow, which is something I would like to do more often. I also wore a lipstick, this one is by LancĂ´me
 in shade 379N Berry In Love from their 'In Love' collection. It's a 6 hour wear lipstick, they say this lipstick is mainly used for night time looks, but I think this shade is still pretty good for the daytime. 

Happy Tuesday
x

No comments:

Post a Comment