Friday 25 October 2013

The perfect pair of...


I am forever on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans, like many of you I'm sure. Jeans are a huge staple in my wardrobe, I love wearing them. They're so easy to create an outfit, especially in the winter months, when it's way too cold to wear a skirt with just tights, you really need something more substantial to keep you cosy.

I'm currently having to do the extensive task of going from shop to shop trying to find a pair of jeans that fit exactly how I want them too. Hoping that one day I'll will find THE pair of jeans.

I have been wearing Topshop jeans for years now, from Kristan High Waisted to the newer Jamie Ankle grazers, (which I buy in a longer leg so they're not ankle grazers, I don't want cold ankles!). However they are getting old now and I really need a good pair of black jeans, some that are made of REAL jean, not just thin cotton. I have looked into Levi's, trying on a pair of their high waisted black skinnies, the 28's cut me in half but the 29's felt too big. 
Along with my vertical challenges (short legs) and my high waist, means jeans just never fit how they should/how I would like. I would love to find a pair of jeans which fit, flatter me and most importantly go over my large thighs (Warehouse and Oasis, culprits of making jeans for people with tiny thighs!)
Someone help me, please? I'm looking for a pair of black high waisted good quality jeans…
Do you wear a certain pair of jeans that just fit amazingly or are you on the hunt like me for the perfect pair of jeans?
Thanks 
x






No comments:

Post a Comment