Friday 25 September 2015

Outfit - You ain't going to heaven, cos I'm taking you down to hell...

wolf alice t-shirt with black a line skirt and leather jacket

The last time I saw Wolf Alice was at Glastonbury in the rain whilst pretty half cut, so seeing them again inside the O2 Guildhall in Southampton completely sober was a completely different experience.
One that was just as great but this time they were able to play a full hour set, I guess that's the only thing about festival appearances - you never get a full set/full experience of seeing a band live.


I took Craig as part of his birthday present, and we really enjoyed it, afterwards he was adamant he would buy me a t-shirt! Seeing as it was for his birthday I bought him a Wolf Alice beanie, it was only fair, and the beanie is pretty cool. 


I don't really wear band t-shirts but this one is so nice that I know I will wear it quite a lot. You can't go wrong with the classic album cover design on a black background. I love the design of their album cover so it just kind of made sense. 

Wolf Alice band T tucked into black a line skirt

I love tucking baggy t-shirts into this skirt, it shows off my waist, I wore this with my green converse which are slowly being destroyed. 

green converse

It's not the best of photos, as I took it on my iPhone but you get the gist. It was a great set, with support from Drenge - who I've never listened to them before but were a pleasant surprise, even if they did sound like Placebo! Before Drenge were an American band called Made Violent, but we didn't see much of their set. All in all it was a great gig and I can't wait to see them live again -  I love this band! 

Wolf Alice at the O2 Guildhall Southampton

x

No comments:

Post a Comment