Wednesday 18 December 2013

Outfit - Bank

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely Amy from Bank, who offered me two items from their own ranges; Ribbon and Blonde & Blonde. I couldn't believe my luck. After looking through the website for absolutely ages, I settled on these two pieces. I chose a robin jumper from their brand Blonde & Blonde and a pair of PU leather trousers by Ribbon. Bank have now gone into sale, so many of their items have up to 30% off, so definitely check that out. They also stock loads of other brands, including Glamorous and Converse.

I even managed to do an outfit post today, with good photos, yay! My sister visited so I asked if she would take the photos for me. We did try and take them outside, but it is so windy I just looked like I had crazy hair, so we gave up on that. 
Robin Jumper* and Pu fake leather trousers* - Bank
Ring and Boots- Topshop

I think they look really nice together, I love the colours on the jumper, with the cute skating robin! The jumper is SO soft, it's 100% acrylic but it doesn't feel like fake wool. So comfy and it even after christmas I can still wear it in the colder months! I love the oxblood colour, it is one of my favs! 


My cat snuck in the photos again!

Unfortunely, the trousers don't fit as well as I hoped they would, as they are quite baggy at the top, thankfully the jumper covers this! These trousers are a really good fake leather though, I was surprised on how much they look real! But if you are a bit curvy like me and petite they won't fit as well. 


I've also got some slightly christmassy nails at the moment, I'm wearing Nailene nails, which I bought in boots, 200 for £8.49. They don't look fake which is what I like and I was able to paint them however I like, I chose a Clock and Dagger Topshop Nails with alternate nails in Models Own Wonderland, Southern Lights

#BankOnBrands #BankFashSquad

x

No comments:

Post a Comment