Wednesday 15 January 2014

Outfit - Daisy Print


Earlier this week I went into the newly refurbished Primark in Southampton, usually I can not find anything in there, but since they've made it actually nice to shop in, I found quite a few things! 
In with the bits I bought, was this shirt, which I adore, the cute daisy print is perfect and black is my thing. I love the monochrome look, I think it's really chic and it's just so easy to wear. 
The shirt was a mere £12, which is amazing for how it looks and it fits really nicely. 


I picked up a few more bits and then headed for New Look, as I found they do a really good dupe disco pant. As soon as I tried them on I fell in love. They are gorgeous. They look very similar to the original disco pants, without the pockets and they are quite thin. However they aren't so thin that pants are on show (pet hate when it comes to leggings!) and they fit gorgeously. I have turned up the ankles as they are quite long, but I am only 5' 2''.
These great dupes are only £22.99, and I only paid £20.69 (student discount is going to be missed when I finish uni!)

Daisy print shirt - Primark £12
Disco Pant dupes - New Look - £22.99
Astrix Boots - Topshop - £42

New staple to my wardrobe. I also wore my trusty black Astrix boots from Topshop. 
:)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment